Completely Free: The ILNumerics Array Visualizer
Our popular Visual Studio® Extension, the ILNumerics® Array Visualizer, is the No.1 debugger extension for ad-hoc memory inspection and graphical variable visualization. Unseen debugging efficiency for C#, VB, F#, C/C++, and FORTRAN projects. Visualize everything you have a reference for!
About the Array Visualizer
ILNumerics Array Visualizer is a graphical watch window for Visual Studio®. It helps to debug large and big data in technical applications. Its visual representation of arbitrary data helps in protoyping your algorithms, to find bugs quickly, and to keep the overview of your data. This speeds up the development significantly:
How does this work?
The Array Visualizer is a new tool window for Visual Studio®. It is installed with ILNumerics Ultimate VS and connects to the Visual Studio® debug engine. Arbitrary expressions are evaluated and visualized during a debug session. ILNumerics Array Visualizer acts similar to the Visual Studio Watch tool window - but is ready for large data and gives graphical output. All expressions yielding an array (all languages) and/or a pointer type in C/C++ can be visualized. Depending on the shape of the resulting array individual visualizations become available: tabled text output, line- and scatter plots, 3D surface, ImageSC- and bar plots.
All visualizations are fully interactive, support 2D and 3D views, linear / logarithmic scaling for any axis, pan, zoom and rotation with the mouse. Each view brings further, individual configuration options. Just configure the view for best data insight and watch your data change in each debugger step!
Who can use the Array Visualizer?
- C#, Visual Basic, F#, C/C++ and FORTRAN projects. (More languages are soon to come!)
- .NET 1D- arrays
- .NET multidimensional arrays
- ILNumerics Array<T>,
- C/C++ 1D..2D...ND arrays
- C/C++ pointer types
- C/C++ std::vector<T>, std::array<T>, std::valarray<T>
- FORTRAN arrays and ALLOCATABLE arrays of any dimensionality, arrays of derived types
- all numeric primitive element types are supported: double, float, int, signed and unsigned (and the corresponding types in other languages).
How to get your free license for the ILNumerics Array Visualizer
Getting a free license for the ILNumerics Array Visualizer is easy. Just follow the steps listed below:
- Register for your ILNumerics account here. Make sure to provide correct data!
- After signing-in go to our shop.
- Add a new seat. The ILNumerics Visual Studio Extension package is already included.
- If you don't add anything else your cart price remains at 0.00 EUR. Complete your purchase. No payment is required.
- You'll find your invoice in the billing section of your account. It includes your license key which is valid immediately.
- Download and install the latest relase from here. Further instructions are found in the online documentation.