Visualization Extensions - The Drawing2 Module
The ILNumerics.Toolboxes.Drawing2 implements several advanced objects for specific plotting and visualization purposes:
- Bar Plots - any kind of bar plot you may possibly need, even colormapped bars
- Spline Plots - smooth line plots with automatic spline interpolation
- Fast Surfaces - Surface is nice but if it is too slow: try this one!
- Fill Area Plots - fills areas above or below a given line
- Error Bar Plots - show variability of data
- Candlestick Chart - display price movements
- Box Plots - sometimes refered to as 'box-and-whisker plot' is used in statistics
- Stacked Area Plot - displays the total of multiple data series
- Smooth Surfaces - turns scattered data into smooth, configurable surfaces
Details are found in the following articles. See a preview of what you can expect:
ILNumerics.Toolboxes.Drawing2 implements all kinds of sophisticated bar plots.
A simple spline line does not require any overhead to get up and running. It is able to adjust the resolution for the spline interpolation automatically.
Scattered data are visualized and smoothed at the same time with SmoothSurface: